Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ohio St or Flahrida
#1

:fuckYou: Poppy!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

OSU hasn't played well the whole tourney, So they may be due, But too many close games against shitty teams. FL has too much and win by 5.
Reply
#3

I will be rooting for Oh St. for the first time in my life.I think Florida has to much offense.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

I won't be watching again...


reminds me of the BCS game
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:I won't be watching again...


reminds me of the BCS game

Thanks, Michiganfan111

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

I wish I could remember how to get into Yahoo and check my Tourny picks. Any updates on who is winning that thing?
Reply
#7

16 Flumper_is_$$$ ) 95 45 of 62 59th 815903 ▲373262
16 Louisiana Ragin Cajuns * ( 95 44 of 62 59th 815903 ▼279188
Reply
#8

29 WoolyGoat 64 41 of 62 17th 1647937
Reply
#9

Thanks for posting peoples YAHOO nics on the forum. :roll:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#10

Vitamin E Wrote:Thanks for posting peoples YAHOO nics on the forum. :roll:

sorry brah!

I forget people can use those for evil. I guess I shouldn't be thankful all those guys didn't get my first name outta our league.

oh and we ended up posting the league on the board and I don't know 1/2 the people in the leauge...
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:16 Flumper_is_$$$ ) 95 45 of 62 59th 815903 ▲373262
16 Louisiana Ragin Cajuns * ( 95 44 of 62 59th 815903 ▼279188

can you tell me where to go (link?) to look at this?
Reply
#12

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:can you tell me where to go (link?) to look at this?

http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/

fuck, i can't remember my login info.
Reply
#14

Blondie might remember.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

5 Dr. Lecter's Clueless Campaign

Best I can finish is 3rd

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#16

Great to be from Florida
Reply
#17

Who won and how did I end up in the ranking? I cannot remember my login name.
Reply
#18

who Wrote:Great to be from Florida

I believe it's supposed to be said in this format.

Florida is a great place to be.....from!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
01-18-2010, 08:06 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-28-2008, 10:02 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-14-2008, 08:43 PM
ohio
skyblue
Last Post by ntype
11-21-2005, 06:07 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-18-2005, 05:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)