Poll: Caption - who wins - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Flumper
0%
0
0%
Paddy
9.09%
1
9.09%
Lecter
18.18%
2
18.18%
CT
9.09%
1
9.09%
Banana
18.18%
2
18.18%
FFF
27.27%
3
27.27%
Snarg
0%
0
0%
Kunai
0%
0
0%
What?
0%
0
0%
Ntype
18.18%
2
18.18%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Banana Pong Pole
#1

Ntype - Pong was really proud of his fishing session with Michael Douglas until he was beaten to death by the very same person after some movement who had been considered as sexually aggressive by the later

Kunai - El Diablo Loco wants a fish too.

Paddy - "Watcha gonna do when the Pongster runs wild on you?"

What? - Watch Out For The Fish And The Guy In The Wrestling Mask Because Neither Of Them Can Suck Themselves And Goddammit Can This Fucking Game Be Any More Played Out?!?!?!

Dr. Lecter - "I said BITCH slap, not FISH slap!"

Snarg - the "M" stands for barracuda

Flumper - "Mr. Flumper, I give you this fish not to run my friend Pong anymore. Thanks"

Banana - "This picture should explain the fish smell to your wife."

CT280 - "don henley, unknown hockey goalie bag record crappies"

FFF - Ntype family photo holding his new girlfriend
Reply
#2

The one time I wish you'd left me out.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

Paddy Wrote:The one time I wish you'd left me out.

it's not a coincidence that I didn't....
Reply
#4

I voted for FFF.
Reply
#5

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I voted for FFF.
I hope that your candidate wins.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

Yup, gotta go with FFF.
Reply
#7

I voted for CT's because it was the most "non-sensical-caption-that-wasn't-ntype's."
Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:I voted for CT's because it was the most "non-sensical-caption-that-wasn't-ntype's."


Huh


it was the hockey goalie thing, wasnt it?
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:I voted for CT's because it was the most "non-sensical-caption-that-wasn't-ntype's."

I'm into the dome of everyone
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by phantom
05-25-2010, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-14-2010, 01:47 AM
Last Post by who
02-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-05-2010, 02:45 AM
Last Post by Bill
01-28-2010, 11:19 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-19-2010, 07:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)