Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Here's the answer
#1

Guess the question


"I'm sorry. No. I suppose I would be turned on by that if I jerked it to Don King on a regular basis"
Reply
#2

Rutgers Womens Basketball?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:Rutgers Womens Basketball?

You would be booed on Jeopardy.
Reply
#4

what is birds next post, irregardless of the thread subject?
Reply
#5

CT280 Wrote:what is birds next post, irregardless of the thread subject?
I can ask my botmaster.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

CT280 Wrote:what is birds next post, irregardless of the thread subject?

^gets it. I laughed.

Now, do me. Err...my answer.
Reply
#7

"That? No, that's because I was thinking of this hot chic I was banging at lunch in the coat closet"
Reply
#8

This thread has derailed in horrific fashion.
Reply
#9

jesus christ. for someone that doesnt know computers, he knows how to fuck shit up quick.
Reply
#10

How bout everyone in this thread but me go fuck themselves?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

Banana Wrote:Guess the question


"I'm sorry. No. I suppose I would be turned on by that if I jerked it to Don King on a regular basis"

The question was:

Banana: "Do you like my new perm?"


Banana's dickhead boyfriend (same one who left the fuck stain on the bed): "I'm sorry. No. I suppose I would be turned on by that if I jerked it to Don King on a regular basis."

Can a mod please delete this fucking thread?
Reply
#12

CT280 Wrote:jesus christ. for someone that doesnt know computers, he knows how to fuck shit up quick.

What St Peter said to Pilate.
Reply
#13

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:What St Peter said to Pilate.


see? now that was funny.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by minorthreat
02-16-2008, 06:31 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-01-2007, 07:38 PM
Last Post by CT280
04-12-2007, 12:14 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-29-2007, 01:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)