Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Saturday - April 28th!
#1

I'll be posting here all day! Thanks.
Reply
#2

Let us know if anyone gives a shit. Thanks.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#3

asshat Wrote:Let us know if anyone gives a shit. Thanks.

Fuck off, noob. How're Larry's testicles doing?
Reply
#4

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Fuck off, noob. How're Larry's testicles doing?

Wow, Larry smack. How fresh. How many sharks have you jumped lately?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#5

Get out of my theard, butt head.
Reply
#6

Ask Flumper Anything:

1. When are you going to retire? Thanks.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#7

asshat Wrote:Ask Flumper Anything:

1. When are you going to retire? Thanks.

Terrible.
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Terrible.

Seriously, man. Your shit isn't funny anymore. No one cares. You've become nothing more than BIRD's punching bag. Do us all a favor and clear your cookies and forget your password.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#9

Gay.
Reply
#10

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Gay.

Get the fuck out of here.
Reply
#11

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Gay.
'sup?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#12

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Get the fuck out of here.


She's right, you fag.
Reply
#13

Bess Teaten Wrote:She's right, you fag.

The only thing that impresses me is that you remembered the login.
Reply
#14

Bess Teaten Wrote:She's right, you fag.

turn on your webcam. Thanks.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#15

Unlike your amateur ass, I've got a spreadsheet. And no to the webcam. I'm in my pj's.
Reply
#16

Bess Teaten Wrote:Unlike your amateur ass, I've got a spreadsheet. And no to the webcam. I'm in my pj's.

I'll bet your home office looks like an FBI war room on the hunt for a serial killer.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#17

Bess Teaten Wrote:Unlike your amateur ass, I've got a spreadsheet. And no to the webcam. I'm in my pj's.

What's the over/under on how many yards of material went into making those pj's. I'm going in with 14.
Reply
#18

Flumper's wife rushes into his house and yells to Flumper, `Hurry, pack up your things! I just won the lottery!`

Flumper replies, `Should I pack for warm weather or cold?`

The wife responds, `I don't care. Just get out!`
Reply
#19

Bess Teaten Wrote:Flumper's wife rushes into his house and yells to Flumper, `Hurry, pack up your things! I just won the lottery!`

Flumper replies, `Should I pack for warm weather or cold?`

The wife responds, `I don't care. Just get out!`

I laffed.......................... 5 years ago when I heard that.
Reply
#20

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:What's the over/under on how many yards of material went into making those pj's. I'm going in with 14.


I was in love with your original avatar.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
04-14-2010, 03:28 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-23-2008, 06:15 PM
Last Post by Banana
04-07-2008, 07:36 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
03-10-2008, 06:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)