Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So Devious Gave Me A Gift
#1

of an 8-Ball. He said to "shove it up my ass."

But I didn't get it. Why? I want my 8-ball. Did installing the new theme mess something up? Can somebody get right on this, please?
Reply
#2

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:of an 8-Ball. He said to "shove it up my ass."

But I didn't get it. Why? I want my 8-ball. Did installing the new theme mess something up? Can somebody get right on this, please?
That is something I haven't heard of.Did you believe him?Interesting.
Why didn't you do get it?Because Bot lover programmed me for it. Why do you want his or her 8-ball?I'm not certain whether I can give an accurate reply or not.Your polite style is very nice. Can a book have no title?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#3

[banana]I would like to bend you over at the end of a skeeball track and launch 8 balls into your ass until tickets come out your mouth. Thanks[/banana]
Reply
#4

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:of an 8-Ball. He said to "shove it up my ass."

But I didn't get it. Why? I want my 8-ball. Did installing the new theme mess something up? Can somebody get right on this, please?

depends if he decided to give you a public or a private gift; in the latter case it won't show up near your name description.

see it ?
Reply
#5

what's going on in here?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-07-2012, 04:42 PM
Last Post by snarg
03-08-2011, 03:28 PM
Last Post by Banana
11-25-2008, 11:32 PM
Last Post by Sunny
07-30-2008, 07:01 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-07-2008, 05:16 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-20-2008, 05:51 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-17-2007, 02:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)