Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I got an embedded email today
#1

You ever get that shit? It shows up on the last page of your saved emails. This one was dated April 15, 1988. Did they even have email then? It should have been a fax or a telex, I think.

That shit must have been stuck in the tubes for a long damn time.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#2

Dr. Lecter Wrote:You ever get that shit? It shows up on the last page of your saved emails. This one was dated April 15, 1988. Did they even have email then? It should have been a fax or a telex, I think.

That shit must have been stuck in the tubes for a long damn time.

you're on the trail of the big holy lost packet...don't miss it !
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)