Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I miss the Lottery
#1

[MOUSE]Bring it back now[/MOUSE]
Reply
#2

I miss the old format.
Reply
#3

who Wrote:[mouse]Bring it back now[/mouse]

Blondie Wrote:I miss the old format.

who : put away due to a security risk that could jeopardize the whole board
blondie : thanks for your input, we'll wait forward your next post in 6 months.
Reply
#4

I can't imagine why no one wants to post here, :roll:
Reply
#5

Its got to be because there arent any whores with low self esteem who share shots of their chest for acceptance.Just a guess.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

And with that post I'm off to a golf outing.Go fuck yourselves.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

It's a possibility. Or it could be because there are guys that are to fugly to have the nuts to show themselves at all.

One of the two.
Reply
#8

Probably both.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

WoolyGoat Wrote:Probably both.

nope we are planning to buy new users through the internet, please do sumthin'.

ps : we preffer not to see shaggy tits around (man or woman)
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:And with that post I'm off to a golf outing.Go fuck yourselves.

listen to the man,


ps : go suck a golf pole
Reply
#11

-6. we sucked.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

stop trying to prove yourself to us

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

I've got a bracelet that says wwwgd.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:I've got a bracelet that says wwwgd.

maybe he woulda made more putts?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
05-06-2020, 05:08 PM
Last Post by suzy
06-27-2010, 05:31 PM
Last Post by quint
06-08-2010, 11:11 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-27-2010, 07:11 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-22-2009, 10:28 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-22-2009, 11:14 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-17-2009, 06:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)