Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Why is it so fun to watch other people fall?
#1

Here.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

the last one is funny as hell
Reply
#3

Interesting link
Reply
#4

I don't know why, but I know it has been nothing short of hilarious every time you ended up in the ER.
Reply
#5

leucetios Wrote:I don't know why, but I know it has been nothing short of hilarious every time you ended up in the ER.

people nowadays are like "pain is paining me and stuff" everywhere that they have some minor bruise, boiled leg, burnt skin or broken leg.

before it wasn't like that people where strong and doing some surgery by themselves. Ah you did chopped your hand ? no problem Gebbeya (your nice neighboor) going to fix it !
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-19-2011, 09:09 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-15-2010, 01:45 AM
Last Post by suzy
05-14-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-14-2010, 12:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)