Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sports freaks .. In here
#1

How would you configure a team with IT members in startin lineup against the Eagles....??

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

offense or defense? we don't have enough posters to field a whole team.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

WoolyGoat Wrote:offense or defense? we don't have enough posters to field a whole team.


Both ...

Be creative .... use some of the bailers as well ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

this might take a while...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

WoolyGoat Wrote:this might take a while...

It's not like you'll miss 500 posts in those 3 days it takes you ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

I have no idea what this means.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

skill positions first

qb - Bird33 (obviously)
tb - tribal
fb - mt
wr - lec
wr - what?
wr - spork
te - mich
k - clay
p - snarg

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:I have no idea what this means.

Please don't tell me you are dense after all ....


Use members from IT to create a starting line up (def and off)...

And for a gold star .... please elaborate why that member at that position.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

lg - g$d
lt - bill
c - bew
rt - paddy
rg - fermunda

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

I don't have a clue what those things are ...

All I know is that I was a right wing when I played rugby ...

I think that's kinda like a WR....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#11

I've got to translate too?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

WoolyGoat Wrote:skill positions first

qb - Bird33 (obviously)
tb - tribal
fb - mt
wr - lec
wr - what?
wr - spork
te - mich
k - clay
p - snarg

mich is a tight end? I'd play him at wide receiver. hello mid-eighties gay smack.
Reply
#13

QB-Leeman(Mcnabb type who's only here half the time)
C-BIRD33 (hands up my ass, hello!)
RB-Wooleygoat (RB is for the short guys)
TE-MT (no explanation needed)
WR-Blondie (she's a whore)
FB-What? (ive heard rumors)
K-8 (thats where the pussys play)
P-BEW (her vag's nickname the pooch punt)

I don't know what any of this means.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

that was better than mine

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#15

what? Wrote:mich is a tight end? I'd play him at wide receiver. hello mid-eighties gay smack.

S'actly what I was thinking...


maybe we could make up a spot called glory hole for him?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-15-2010, 01:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)