Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Foolery is back
#1

The latest game being played on the boards is being executed to perfection.

Props to the Master
Reply
#2

hm?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

WoolyGoat Wrote:hm?
Yikes!

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#4

indeed!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

I don't understand.
Reply
#6

I think Sassy knows something we don't.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:I think Sassy knows something we don't.


Confusedwoon: <---- I wouldn't think that was swoon so much, but it's cute.
Reply
#8

:mellow:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

oook
Reply
#10

WoolyGoat Wrote:indeed!


[BANANA]You bit, hook, line & sinker
and don't even know it.[/BANANA]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-22-2010, 12:44 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-08-2010, 03:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)