Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Minorthreat and Clay's Dick and Balls Theard
#1

hello, Magnus.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

Dude, you should really stop in more.

PM me a good email addy. I drove thru KC (enroute from FL to Denver) We could have done some truck stop cuddling.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

Vitamin E Wrote:Dude, you should really stop in more.

PM me a good email addy. I drove thru KC (enroute from FL to Denver) We could have done some truck stop cuddling.

isn't Kansas City in Missouri, dipshit?
Reply
#4

Oh, shit! Is it really?

Nvrmd!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

I'm sorry I missed this. A little bit anyway.
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:Dude, you should really stop in more.

PM me a good email addy. I drove thru KC (enroute from FL to Denver) We could have done some truck stop cuddling.

I was just up there this weekend. My wife and I went to see Bob Dylan at the Starlight Theater, greatest acoustics in America.

FYI, K.C. is in both states. State Line Road has some of the best architecture in the city.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

minorthreat Wrote:I'm sorry I missed this. A little bit anyway.

I bet the back side of your knee is a dream on a hot, muggy Iowa evening.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
07-15-2010, 07:46 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post by JCW
07-09-2010, 01:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)