Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Found a T-shirt for Michman...
#1

[Image: 43482495v2_240x240_Front_Color-BlackWhite.jpg]

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

I diffinately see the resemblance.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

Michman Wrote:I diffinately see the resemblance.

Yeah ...

Dick on your brain ....
























Wink



Fun that you show up when a thread has your name in it ...


Wassup?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

he can't come in threads with foul language..


fuck shit ass cunt
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:he can't come in threads with foul language..


fuck shit ass cunt

So you mean he's a member of mylittlepony.com now .....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

leeman Wrote:So you mean he's a member of mylittlepony.com now .....

he has a block on his computer..

anytime a curse word enters the thread.. it blocks him.

now we can talk shit about him
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-25-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post by Father Juan
07-03-2010, 04:07 AM
Last Post by phantomX
06-20-2010, 08:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)