Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Fuck! I could be making a fortune.
#1

http://www.askmen.com/products/doclove/index.html

I'm pretty sure this fag's advice SUCKS.

Then you've got this: http://www.askmen.com/dating/doclove_250...xpert.html


Someone set up AskSpork.com ASAP.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

:lmao:

You should make it happen.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

spork could make a go at this
might be his best chance at success

no shit, sporky, write me, i might finance this

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

snarg Wrote:spork could make a go at this
might be his best chance at success

no shit, sporky, write me, i might finance this

Put up a website, drive traffic to it, I'll answer questions on how to fuck women.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#5

SporK Wrote:Put up a website, drive traffic to it, I'll answer questions on how to fuck women.

-SporK


I'll hook you up with your own forum ...

You do the marketing.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

[Image: limitations.jpg]
Reply
#7

i'm pretty sure retards don't graduate from yale....
Reply
#8

I'm pretty sure if your Dad's head of the CIA at the time you can graduate from yale.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

leeman Wrote:I'll hook you up with your own forum ...

You do the marketing.

I'm too lazy for this.

You just better be an SEO genius.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm pretty sure if your Dad's head of the CIA at the time you can graduate from yale.

so if woolys dad were more important he coulda graduated from BC?
Reply
#11

he could have got me accepted at least

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

WoolyGoat Wrote:he could have got me accepted at least

did you do terribly on your SATs?
Reply
#13

I'm guessing I did better than you.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

WoolyGoat Wrote:I'm guessing I did better than you.

I dunno man...


I never took the SATs. Back in 1995 ULL didn't require SAT scores to get in so I only had to take the ACTs...



might be a safe bet
Reply
#15

Well, my SAT score is definitely higher than you ACT score.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#16

WoolyGoat Wrote:Well, my SAT score is definitely higher than you ACT score.

I'll concede that argument.


hows your fantasy squads doing?
Reply
#17

baseball - 1st (2 seed), 4th (roto) , 5th (3 seed)

football - 1st, 3rd, 7th

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Last Post by CT280
11-16-2010, 05:30 PM
Stuff to fuck
VitaminE
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-21-2010, 03:25 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
05-21-2010, 12:59 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-20-2010, 05:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)