Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Can someone explain me what the hell this is?
#1

[Image: mannypapelboncrotchyp6.jpg]
Reply
#2

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C1Yvr1x6FM"]YouTube - Manny and Julian[/ame]

and this?
Reply
#3

I know for a fact that if you cup a guys balls you arent gay.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

I think that was at the all star game. They're just staying loose.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

WAR the MinnyTwins for turning a double play while the BoSox were trying to ghey up the Metrodome.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

It's not gay unless you are in love.

Right Mich?
Reply
#7

looks like a Boston Brokeback kind of thing.
[ame="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2051152504"]MySpaceTV: Brokeback Mountain av Joe Rogan[/ame]
Reply
#8

i bet wooly is happy?
Reply
#9

:"::

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

WoolyGoat Wrote::"::
I've lost the context, . Are we still on Kornheiser on PTI he or she think he is terrible on MNF?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#11

I'll let you know tomorrow.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

sassy is jumping threads now?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by squirt
10-31-2019, 10:29 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-23-2017, 06:51 PM
Last Post by snarg
11-12-2012, 01:00 AM
Last Post by leeman
05-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-01-2010, 08:12 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-20-2010, 04:57 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-11-2010, 07:16 AM
Last Post by Razzle
03-03-2010, 09:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)