Poll: Which lyrics are the worst? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Elton
25.00%
3
25.00%
Avril
33.33%
4
33.33%
Puff
33.33%
4
33.33%
Mims
8.33%
1
8.33%
Coldplay
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Banana pole
#1

Worst. Lyrics. Ever.

Vote for which lyrics fucking suck the most.

"If I was a sculptor. But, then again, no" - Elton John, Your Song.

"He was a boy, she was a girl. Can I make it any more obvious?" Avril Lavigne - Sk8tor Boi

"Young, black and famous. With money hangin' out the anus" - Puff Daddy and Mase, Can't Nobody Hold me Down

"I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
You ain't 'cause you're not
This is why
This is why I'm hot" - Mims, This is Why I'm Hot

"I drew a line
I drew a line for you
oh what a thing to do
And it was all yellow" - Coldplay, Yellow
Reply
#2

Money out the anus is a classic line.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

I hate that opening Avril line. Geez, Avril. Can you make it any more obvious? Well, you could make it less OBSCURE. I got confused and thought she was a boy and he was a girl.
Reply
#4

i voted for the black man
Reply
#5

I voted for Mims, jesus that is horrible.
Reply
#6

I voted for Puff

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

mmh Elton or Puff ..both very anal.

puff got the extra to provide clips with hot chicks. Meanwhile elton...well ok trash him !
Reply
#8

WHAT kind of name is Avril anyway? like most songs now a days...they're all whiney...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#9

Fairiedust Wrote:WHAT kind of name is Avril anyway? like most songs now a days...they're all whiney...

I believe it's Canadian.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#10

well it's like the daughter of bruce wills who is called "scout larue", in french that means litteraly "boyscout the street"

Oh and Avril Lavigne is translated into "April Vine root"

yeap.
Reply
#11

Seriously, no one voted for Coldplay?!
"I drew a line
I drew a line for you
oh what a thing to do
And it was all yellow"

*sigh* I wish someone would do this for me. Who could resist a yellow line? :wub:
Reply
#12

Ummm... you got 11 people to vote.Thats everyone.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:Ummm... you got 11 people to vote.Thats everyone.

I only count 10......

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#14

ntype Wrote:well it's like the daughter of bruce wills who is called "scout larue", in french that means litteraly "boyscout the street"

Oh and Avril Lavigne is translated into "April Vine root"

yeap.

I love you and thanks for sharing....so the kid was named after a weed..that's niceSmile

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#15

God this thread fucking sucked.Here are my picks.


Cinn -1.5 vs. Buff

SD -7.5 Vs. Minn

Sea +1.5 Vs. Cle

Dal -3 Vs. Phila

NE -6.5 Vs. Indy

Jax Vs. NO over 40

NE vs. Indy under 57

SD Vs. Minn over 41.5

Notre Dame -3 Vs. Navy

FL St. +7 vs. BC

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

UCONN (-2 1/2)

S. Carolina (+4 1/2)

Alabama (+7 1/2)

BC (-6 1/2)

--------
Colts (+5)

Oakland (-3)

Saints (-3 1/2)

49ers (+3 1/2)
Reply
#17

all of the above
Reply
#18

quint Wrote:all of the above
Give me an example.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#19

Sassy Wrote:Give me an example.


you 1st
Reply
#20

Anhil8tor Wrote:UCONN (-2 1/2) CHECK

S. Carolina (+4 1/2) WRONG

Alabama (+7 1/2) CHECK

BC (-6 1/2) WRONG

--------
Colts (+5) CHECK

Oakland (-3) WRONG

Saints (-3 1/2) CHECK

49ers (+3 1/2)CHECK

I did better this week...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by phantom
05-25-2010, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-14-2010, 01:47 AM
Last Post by who
02-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-05-2010, 02:45 AM
Last Post by Bill
01-28-2010, 11:19 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-19-2010, 07:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)