Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Are you gay? Take this simple test...
#1

[Image: gaytestthatsaccuratemt6.jpg]

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

I was disappointed that no laptop was featured. Does that make me a tranny lover?
Reply
#3

Sunny Wrote:I was disappointed that no laptop was featured. Does that make me a tranny lover?

depends do you use it mostly with the powerplug or do you like it barebone ?
Reply
#4

ntype Wrote:depends do you use it mostly with the powerplug or do you like it barebone ?


I like a little of both to be honest :$
Reply
#5

>< why do I even look at these threads.....

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#6

Luckily I have a different MAC. I'd hate for y'all to thing I was a homo.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

Vitamin E Wrote:Luckily I have a different MAC. I'd hate for y'all to thing I was a homo.

Too late

looks at your e-penis
Reply
#8

Vitamin E Wrote:Luckily I have a different MAC. I'd hate for y'all to thing I was a homo.

the e-penis thing is funny....does it get any bigger?:$

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by War
03-28-2010, 08:03 PM
Last Post by leeman
01-06-2010, 06:15 PM
Last Post by who
02-17-2009, 01:35 AM
Last Post by who
11-26-2008, 02:38 AM
Last Post by who
11-07-2008, 05:08 AM
Last Post by Banana
11-07-2008, 12:31 AM
Last Post by who
10-20-2008, 01:36 AM
Last Post by who
06-13-2008, 01:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)