Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Whats for lunch today?
#1

Chef didn't cook so we'll be eating out today Sad
Reply
#2

Peasoup and Pankcakes...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

Peanut butter crackers.I plan to spend no money on food today.Big drinking weekend coming up.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:Peanut butter crackers.I plan to spend no money on food today.Big drinking weekend coming up.
Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that.
Ah. Do you think that this plan will succeed?
Compare that to small drinking weekend coming up.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#5

Tommy better appreciate what you're doing for him today.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

grilled panini sandwich with spinach, roasted pepers, and mozzarella cheese
Reply
#7

Fairiedust Wrote:grilled panini sandwich with spinach, roasted pepers, and mozzarella cheese
"Compare that to big ones just lost a great grandmother who was 101 and their other great grandmother is 91"? grilled panini sandwich with spinach roasted pepers and mozzarella cheese?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#8

Chef picked up fried chicken...

I think he is trying to kill us. Yesterday he cooked gumbo, day before pizza, day before fried pork chops.

we haven't had any roughage in over a week.
Reply
#9

Whats that guy do at your work besides lunch?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

I ate at a korean place.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

great thread, 8. I had yogurt, an apple and a mixed nut sweet n' salty natures valley granolla bar.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:Whats that guy do at your work besides lunch?

chef does everything... people love his food tho.
Reply
#13

Veggie stir fry
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)