Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pictures of my trip to san francisco....
#1

Friday - hiked at a park in Oakland

Saturday - drove out to Napa Valley


Attached Files
.jpg 100_2667.jpg Size: 36.33 KB  Downloads: 4
.jpg 100_2668.jpg Size: 85.5 KB  Downloads: 1
.jpg 100_2669.jpg Size: 69.03 KB  Downloads: 2
.jpg 100_2672.jpg Size: 58.8 KB  Downloads: 4
.jpg 100_2673.jpg Size: 166.97 KB  Downloads: 1
.jpg 100_2674.jpg Size: 69.9 KB  Downloads: 3
Reply
#2

more


Attached Files
.jpg 100_2675.jpg Size: 105.77 KB  Downloads: 3
.jpg 100_2676.jpg Size: 95.5 KB  Downloads: 2
.jpg 100_2677.jpg Size: 129.16 KB  Downloads: 3
.jpg 100_2678.jpg Size: 88.12 KB  Downloads: 3
Reply
#3

where's 8 or 8.2? or better yet mrs. 8?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

WoolyGoat Wrote:where's 8 or 8.2? or better yet mrs. 8?

8 was taking the pictures...

Mrs 8, 8.2 or 8.3 did not make the trip.

I'll post some halloween pictures when I get to the house...
Reply
#5

Nice sign pic there
Reply
#6

Where's the Wooley sucks picture?
Reply
#7

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Where's the Wooley sucks picture?

I never thought about wooley on my trip...

Sunny Wrote:Nice sign pic there

You can kinda see the cranes in the back that I was taking the picture of. They were George Lucas' inspiration for those things in the star wars movie... those big robots in the snowy star wars?
Reply
#8

also, Wooly doesn't suck >_>

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:I never thought about wooley on my trip...



You can kinda see the cranes in the back that I was taking the picture of. They were George Lucas' inspiration for those things in the star wars movie... those big robots in the snowy star wars?


I see that they look nothing like what was in Star Wars
Reply
#10

Hey 8 Alex Smith is a bust.Enjoy the next ten years in the cellar.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:Hey 8 Alex Smith is a bust.Enjoy the next ten years in the cellar.

Man this is making me sick.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
10-11-2010, 11:20 PM
Last Post by bam
04-15-2010, 07:09 PM
Last Post by who
10-07-2009, 01:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)