Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Petrino done for 2007
#1

nick saban should call him and thank him
Reply
#2

this thread isn't pre-mature, is it wooly? I don't know if all the facts are in
Reply
#3

In a way I can see where he's coming from with the reason he went to the team (Vick) not being there from the get go but why not stick it out for 3 more games.Seems like a real pussy move.I heard he's a real hard ass and his players like hated him.Arkansas of all places is what I really don't get.Its not like he couldnt have had his agent make overtures to Arkansas and let them know to hold off on hiring somebody till the end of the nfl season because he's interested.On a whole I really don't care because I've grown up with the Falcons sucking so this seems normal to me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

I would have left when they traded schaub out from under him. Mckay is a dumbass and should be fired.
Reply
#5

Shaub can't take a hit.Vick is the better QB easily.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

Petrino was all set to draft his boy Brohm, too.


you nailed the timing, what?. well done.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-18-2009, 10:10 PM
Last Post by Sassy
06-18-2008, 07:51 PM
Last Post by who
02-01-2008, 04:35 AM
Last Post by Sassy
01-16-2008, 08:30 PM
Last Post by who
01-01-2008, 11:01 AM
Last Post by Sassy
12-08-2007, 09:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)