Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

sabres/penguins
#1

anyone gonna watch the game at Ralph Wilson stadium?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

I'm watching it.It's mildly entertaining.If it was snowing it would be cooler.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

it's been snowing the whole time

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

Not when I've been watching.I'm flipping back and forth between the Michigan game.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Not when I've been watching.I'm flipping back and forth between the Michigan game.
Oh I get it. I don't know anyone named flipping back and forth between the Michigan game.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

looks like it's sleet now.


manningham is pretty fucking awesome

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

He is pretty good.USC vs the Illini is going to be a massacre.I also like Georgia to beat Hawaii.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

I agree on both counts. you are a genius.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

indubitably.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

Clemson coach Tommy Bowden's daughter Lauren naked.NSFW











[Image: lauren_bowden1.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

nice!


game was awesome toO!
Reply
#12

birds best post ever
Reply
#13

who Wrote:birds best post ever

I think you're a faggot.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:I think you're a faggot.

pictures are fake and old.


thanks bird. Sad
Reply
#15

Anhil8tor Wrote:pictures are fake and old.


thanks bird. Sad


How do you know that?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

I did a search.. it was on message boards in 2005.
Reply
#17

That doesnt seem like conclusive proof it isnt her.I found it the same way.Look at the two pics, looks just like her.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:I think you're a faggot.

boy that hurt
Reply
#19

i think the pics is real.
what ever happened to her?
she vanished from national tv after the naked pics 1st cropped up.
Reply
#20

I'm pretty sure its her.8 comes in here and acts like the authority and never backs shit up.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
04-07-2008, 09:14 PM
Last Post by Sunny
11-13-2007, 08:31 AM
Last Post by BAZARRE
08-18-2004, 03:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)