Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Osi Umenyiora likes women to shit on him?
#1

http://withleather.com/post.phtml?pk=4790
Reply
#2

Moss beat the bitch during sex?

Tim DiPiero, the long-time agent and lawyer for Patriots receiver Randy Moss, has taken the gloves off regarding the ongoing legal brouhaha involving his client.

Here's the full text of an e-mail message that DiPiero sent to Mike Reiss of the Boston Globe on Thursday night, and possibly to other members of the media regarding communications with the lawyer for Rachelle Washington:

"My communications with Mr. McGill began last Wednesday. He told me that Randy had intentionally hurt his client's hand and wouldn't take her to the hospital and that if Randy didn't pay up, he would go public and file suit in Florida for battery. He gave me until 3 pm Friday to let him know. He demanded that I not come up with 'something like $50,000 or $75,000,' but something with 'six figures.' He had told me that the x-rays on her hand or finger were negative. I explained that it was my understanding that what occurred was the result of a horseplay-type accident and Randy was sorry it had occurred and he would pay for her medical bills and pain and suffering and that I would prefer to turn this over to his homeowners’ insurance coverage as we normally do with accidents. He said he was not interested in insurance or what her injuries were. He said he was evaluating the claim based on what Randy stood to lose. He threatened that Randy would suffer large amounts of money in future salaries and endorsements and what he claimed would be game suspensions.

"He also threatened that his client had lots of 'dirt' on him. Making such threats is clearly unethical, and in my opinion, criminal. When I tried to ascertain the extent of her injuries, he said that he didn’t know and that it didn't matter as I just needed to make an offer big enough that she would take it. I sought the assistance of a skilled attorney and friend, Joe Friedberg of Minneapolis, who contacted a friend of his, Richard Sharpstein in Miami, to assist me. Each of them tried to talk to McGill and they both experienced the same attempts to shake down Randy. In fact, he tried to intimidate me by telling me that I would be blamed if the suit got filed. He said in a threatening tone that 'it behooved me' to make a big offer and he told me, 'don't blow it.' On Friday afternoon, I contacted the FBI and the US Attorneys' Offices here in Charleston about his threats. McGill claimed to be driving to the courthouse to file the complaint. I asked if by six figures, he meant $100,000 and he told me to quit 'nickel and diming' him. The filing time passed on Friday and he was upset that he had not filed before the Patriot game on Saturday. He kept pushing me to make a big offer. We asked him for a figure and after refusing for awhile, he gave us one, '$500,000, take it or leave it.'

"People who know me in West Virginia know that I have had a long relationship with Randy and that I care a great deal about him. His success this year on and off the field has been something those of us who are close to him have enjoyed immensely. The private, glowing reports I have received from folks in the Patriots organization about his daily work ethic and rapport with everyone there made us ecstatic for him, given the difficulties he's had. The Patriot family has come to know him as we do. With this big game coming up and with the media frenzy that I figured would follow, as it has, I admit that I thought about advising Randy to just pay the $500,000. I knew that Randy, given all the positives this year, would not want this situation to hurt the Patriots, especially now, and to be a distraction for his teammates and would pay much more than he should for the sake of the team. Because I'm too close to the situation, I had to listen to the advice of Mr. Friedberg and Mr. Sharpstein who advised me, correctly, that to pay such an outrageous amount was not the right thing to do. We tried to meet with Mr. McGill on Monday, but he refused to do so. I still didn't want Randy to face all this craziness, and naturally we wanted to settle this thing and were willing to pay an exorbitant amount to do so, so when he asked for an offer on Monday, we said, something to the effect, 'you said six figures, how about $100,000?' He said it had to be $500,000 or nothing. We told him to forget it. He had his client file the domestic petition the next day.

"I don't want to add to the media frenzy, but I must respond to Mr. McGill’s recent inaccurate statement. I want the U. S. Attorneys Offices in Miami and Charleston, the Prosecuting Attorney of Dade County and the Florida State Bar, whoever has jurisdiction over Mr. McGill’s conduct, to know that I am ready to meet with any and all of them and to testify regarding the blatant threats and attempts to extort money from my client."
Reply
#3

What I don't get is why they were willing to pay her $100,000 but say there was no battery.Why pay anything but medical bills if you didnt do anything wrong?I hate to say it but put that together with randys past history and I believe he did something wrong and will probably still be able to play in the superbowl because there is no real accountability in New England.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Moss is the right person to try and shake down, imo.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

because he's more liekly to do this?Glass half full anyone?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:because he's more liekly to do this?Glass half full anyone?
That makes sense to me.
I see. more liekly to do this is
more liekly to do this
?If you could have any kind of robot what would it be?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:What I don't get is why they were willing to pay her $100,000 but say there was no battery.Why pay anything but medical bills if you didnt do anything wrong?I hate to say it but put that together with randys past history and I believe he did something wrong and will probably still be able to play in the superbowl because there is no real accountability in New England.
he'd pay that because for HIM it's affordable and it makes the whole thing go away.

by this going public, he may have cost himself much more than that in his next contract.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:because he's more liekly to do this?Glass half full anyone?
of course. his history says, regardless of his maturity this year, everyone and his brother will just assume he's guilty.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

WoolyGoat Wrote:he'd pay that because for HIM it's affordable and it makes the whole thing go away.

by this going public, he may have cost himself much more than that in his next contract.

He is being charged.This isnt some phantom claim with no merit.If it wasnt she'd be in trouble for bringing it to the cops.Just because he caught a lot of touchdown balls this year doesnt absolve him from his past history.Only a New England fan can make him out to be the victim.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:He is being charged.This isnt some phantom claim with no merit.If it wasnt she'd be in trouble for bringing it to the cops.Just because he caught a lot of touchdown balls this year doesnt absolve him from his past history.Only a New England fan can make him out to be the victim.
when did I say he was a victim?

the fact is that neither you nor I know if he's guilty or not.

BIRD33 = Mike Nifong

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

WoolyGoat Wrote:Moss is the right person to try and shake down, imo.

This is were you made him the victim.A whole 5 posts ago.The fact is we both know he tried to pay her off with $100,000.You are in the camp that thinks he did it for innocent reasons.I take Moss's life decisions into consideration along with the offer to pay her off and think he might be guilty.Why not fight this tooth and nail if you're innocent?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

I'm just saying that IFF it's a shakedown, he's the perfect person to target. If it's NOT a shakedown, obviously it doesn't apply.

As I said, there are a few reasons why he'd pay it off even if he's innocent.

1- he's been a "good guy" on and off the field all season, and he doesn't want to ruin it.

2- for him $100k is affordable

3- if he keeps his image clean this season, he'll clean up with his new contract. even if he's ultimately found innocent here, he could still lose millions because he ended up causing another distraction. it makes sense to pay $100k up front to save yourself millions down the road.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

You are a terrible debater.Your point should be he contacted the FBI which he wouldnt have done if he was guilty.

The difference between 100 k and 500k to moss is like $100 and $500 to you or I.He's probably got 3 cars in his driveway worth 500k each.

If he came out and said from the get go he was wrongly accused and will fight this to the fullest he would still clean up on his new contract because as long as he didnt rape or kill someone his stats are out of this world and thats 95% of what his contract will be based on.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

http://deadspin.com/346480/some-lsu-fans-are-disgusting

8 and his boys get together.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

fuck LSU and their holier than thou fans....


For those that didn't read about Osi...
The next time I was with him he offered me 3 grand if I let him defecate on me and I said no. He told me to leave and so I did. The next time he asked and I did and I accepted the 3 grand. And it became a regular thing. He began flying me to Florida and Atlanta last summer paying my bills, giving me money for my kids as long as I let him well, "shit" on me. He was in Atlanta for a major taping for "work" he said at his house and that night he told me to defecate on him. Of course he said he was joking but i reallly wonder.


I may sound nasty too, but he was paying my bills and I was traveling to see him wherever he was. But this boy is a freak!! He did all this when he had a girl pregnant. I only knew about her because of a phone call that I overheard one night. My girls and I have stories for days.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
09-28-2026, 07:36 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-18-2012, 07:47 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-30-2011, 05:30 PM
Last Post by who
10-18-2011, 09:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)