Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Today is my day back to normal TV
#1

My 10 days of full cable access (that was around 300+ channels in numeric quality) is done...now I am back to the basic offer of 65 channels.
I am going to miss the 10 channels of movies. not the channels of music

oh and that series of the "girls of the playboy mansion" on E entertainment was really nice.

I want to be like heffner : starting to suck strawberries by the end but in the middle of some huge house filled with blonde bimbos "gniii where's my mind...ok dunno now come here sweetie I still have my puppet to play with !"
Reply
#2

Karabear Wrote:your crazy posting about cable..:ct:

well I have satellite too but I wasn't really fan of installing the dish outside (no pole and living in a flat) anyhow moreover I had to pass through shaddy irish shops to get free cards.

and frankly Lithuanian tv isn't worthy even free.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)