Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Guess TomFoolery's GF's Forum Nic
#1

Winner gets snarg's hammock.

I'll go with................Stoney
Reply
#2

Wabbit of Chaos

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

michman?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#4

we have a winner already!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

WoolyGoat Wrote:we have a winner already!

Michman?
Reply
#6

michman is everyone's girlfriend

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

It makes sense I was right.My mind is a motherfucking steel trap.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

Quote:UJ Women--How Do You Like Your S.O. Down There?

WabbitOfChaos Wrote:Waxed clean or into a shamrock shape.

:lool: Holy shit! I bet Tom went with the shamrock shape.
Reply
#9

WabbitOfChaos Wrote:Howdy!

My name is Cass, but everyone calls me Chaos
I'm 30
I'm 5'11 exactly
I'm between 140-155 on any given day
No kids
My favorite alcohol is a Mojito, anything rum-based
Coke in a can, fountain Pepsi
I prefer my cooking to all restraunts except Greek ones
I enjoy sex most, classical language/cultures, tattoos, Ms. Pacman

$$$
Reply
#10

Isn't Tom about 5'-6" ?
Reply
#11

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote::lool: Holy shit! I bet Tom went with the shamrock shape.


Highlarious.

So was Tom getting off message boards because he didnt want people to know about his relationship?That seems like the interweb might be playing to big a part in your daily life.

I thought he said his girlfriend was hot?I'm kidding.I don't know what she looks like but I do remember she had hideous tattoo's on her ankle.Good for him I hope he's happy.I also hope this is all true because its a ridiculous e-relationship come to life.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:$$$


whats the date on that post?If she was thirty then????She's fucking tall.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

Someone bump the tribal dragon photo's where the bride is 6" taller than the groom.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

I thought Tom was a tall dude?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#15

Here you go Tom. Hope this helps.

[Image: sf_feb21_17.gif]

How to draw a better shamrock
Reply
#16

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Here you go Tom. Hope this helps.

[Image: sf_feb21_17.gif]

How to draw a better shamrock
Oh there.Why do you hope for this helpsWhat do you do in your spare time?
Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#17

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Here you go Tom. Hope this helps.

[Image: sf_feb21_17.gif]

How to draw a better shamrock

Thats not his style.He's probably got W.O.C. sculpted into his bush.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:whats the date on that post?If she was thirty then????She's fucking tall.

Dec 4, 2005
Reply
#19

WoolyGoat Wrote:I thought Tom was a tall dude?

Laying down maybe.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#20

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Dec 4, 2005


And toms younger than me I think.Interesting.She's schooling him in the art of making love.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by who
02-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post by who
09-15-2010, 04:08 AM
Last Post by phantom
07-04-2010, 11:43 PM
Last Post by Blondie
03-12-2010, 05:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)