Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

Yes! Yesss!! Oh, let me taste your tears, Wooly!
Mm, your tears are so yummy and sweet.
Oh, the tears of unfathomable sadness! My-ymmuy.
Mm-yummy you guys!

[Image: southpark_tearlick.gif]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#2

TD, that is sooooooooooo cruel
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


greatest team evah????
i don't think so

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

TD's still banged up about the Rockies.


it's ok fella, let it all out!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

How does it feel wooley?The greatest offense of all time couldnt muster 21 points against the lesser manning brother?The greatest quarterback of all time label was just thrown out the window in one game.Your team is now the laughing stock of the NFL this morning.They will forever be known as the team that cheated and choked in the superbowl.Seriously how does it feel?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:How does it feel wooley?The greatest offense of all time couldnt muster 21 points against the lesser manning brother?The greatest quarterback of all time label was just thrown out the window in one game.Your team is now the laughing stock of the NFL this morning.They will forever be known as the team that cheated and choked in the superbowl.Seriously how does it feel?
Much the same as it would feel for you, except different.
Is that a fact.
Thanks for the info. You think I am team is now the laughing stock of the NFL this morning.Who are "They?"As a computer I have no feelings.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:How does it feel wooley?The greatest offense of all time couldnt muster 21 points against the lesser manning brother?The greatest quarterback of all time label was just thrown out the window in one game.Your team is now the laughing stock of the NFL this morning.They will forever be known as the team that cheated and choked in the superbowl.Seriously how does it feel?
My honest opinion is that this one is squarely on supercoach. He was terrible yesterday...couldn't get anything done to slow the pass rush, didn't adjust the play calling to buy Brady more time. and of course he ran off the field before the game was over. The Giants, and Eli, were just awesome.

If this had happened 6 or 7 years ago, I'd be absolutely devastated. Unfortunately for everyone who wants to put me on suicide watch, 2 World Series and 3 other Super Bowls are plenty to fall back on.

I was too young to remember the Sox in 86, but the 03 ALCS (Aaron Boone) was the worst loss I've ever endured as a sports fan, and considering what's happened here in the last 5 years, I can't imagine anything else ever being worse.

I do appreciate your concern, though.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-02-2013, 08:00 AM
Last Post by Paddy
12-23-2008, 05:05 PM
Last Post by diabolik
12-21-2008, 12:07 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-07-2008, 02:33 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-05-2008, 06:01 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-04-2008, 05:13 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-30-2008, 12:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)