Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Profile for the ladies...(vitE went on TV)
#1

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSzbaG05YKU"]YouTube - pathetic dating video[/ame]
Reply
#2

You know if you squint a bit...
Reply
#3

he likes the ladies. how many are buried in the basement?

i get a silence of the lambs vibe from this guy.

put the lotion in the basket.
Reply
#4

That's a good looking sweater. I see the resemblance. He should be throwing a tantrum.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

Vitamin E Wrote:That's a good looking sweater. I see the resemblance. He should be throwing a tantrum.

and melting
Reply
#6

who the fukk are you?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

He does look like Vit E.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-11-2010, 03:35 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-18-2010, 12:00 AM
Last Post by who
11-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-16-2008, 05:13 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-15-2008, 09:06 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-14-2008, 10:01 PM
Last Post by leeman
11-20-2008, 12:10 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-14-2008, 01:21 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-27-2008, 06:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)