Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Cof Power Rankings With Your Host Pndb
#1

My message is too short.
Sperm Clowd Bad Dub Wrote:PNDB IS OUT SICK TODAY SO SITTING IN WILL BE SCBD. [/voiceover]

Welcome folks to the COF power rankings on this fine February evening. I will be standing in for PNDB as he is on an important business venture of getting an ounce of weed. Please bear with me as their may be a few errors as I am not used to working this program, my only hope is to make it out with a Flawless.

So onto the POWER RANKINGS.

1. [Image: wastingtime.jpg] Well folks it seems like with Sugars avatar and tears from Little Lolly and @lkie they have manage to float to the top answering the question of if you have have really big tits do you sink or float.

2. [Image: phoenix.jpg] In an attempt to keep up with the Jefferson's they enabled signatures, but then limited them to 100 characters and no images. Very tricky. It may be too little too late but this week it launched them into second place. Oh and Bill posts there. Further proof that no one likes the WOM not even Bill.

3. [Image: confusionforums.gif] Shocking really isn't it? But these fuckers have a link on PBW and I'm guessing thats were Manny found it. It's kind of an underhanded technique but what can you expect from like 8 dudes in Wisconsin.

4. [Image: logo_phpBB.gif]
Great threads about sexual deviancy, work, and hurting other forums posters feelings. We are still the best we just tried to use talent instead of underhanded techniques to achieve our place of glory in fact you could put an * next to all the names above us. Oh and the Sanitation Forum kinda hurt our chances this week.

5. [Image: useless.jpg] Web Browsing stealing ads displaying porn in SFW forums and horse fucking in the general tab firmly cemented this forums place in maybe the top 3 week. Also a stellar thread by animal about CNN exit polls, that mother fucker should post here.

6. Two way tie between; [Image: insanetrain.jpg] and [Image: trolltrain3.gif]Does anyone actually posts at this boards? Rack Bird33 for keeping it real and Sushi for being Sushi.

This is SBCD signing off, fuck fatsak.
Reply
#2

How fucked up is your world when you really care about this shit to the point where you feel the need to post this on a board you supposedly don't follow?

Seriously, I can't imagine how gay you are.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

I wish I could say that I cared either way...


but looks like bsby is just making shit up now.
Reply
#4

Any rankings that find my opinion relevant enough to mention really hold no weight.
Reply
#5

I credit bill and goat for keeping X afloat this week.
Reply
#6

It took a lot for nicthaninja to login. He's scared of this place.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:I credit bill and goat for keeping X afloat this week.

Goat does have some big ole bitties....
Reply
#8

goodness

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

Paddy Wrote:It took a lot for nicthaninja to login. He's scared of this place.


The best part is he's probalby PM'img his boys at where ever he posts saying "did you see what I posted at IT!!!".I love retards.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

[Image: bradyballs.jpg]

L to R

Bill, Flump, Goat
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:[Image: bradyballs.jpg]

L to R

Bill, Flump, Goat

look at 8 hording the crotch grabbing pics.
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:I love retards.

He regularly posts at Mag7 and X(sp?), two places I don't go. Coincidence? Since I stopped posting at WTF who do you think showed up?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

Paddy Wrote:He regularly posts at Mag7 and X(sp?), two places I don't go. Coincidence? Since I stopped posting at WTF who do you think showed up?



I love how I'm mentioned in every one of these rankings without going to any other board.I'm a fucking legend.

Do you think he will respond to these posts or is this one of those situations where he doesnt feel adequate enough on a fucking message board to do so?What a fag.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:Do you think he will respond to these posts or is this one of those situations where he doesnt feel adequate enough on a fucking message board to do so?What a fag.

We're supposed to bitch about the rankings, not make fun of him.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

Do they do these other rankings on the other sites?
Seems like a lot of spare time to keep track of all these boards.
Maybe somone should get out of Mom's basement and see that there is life beyond World of Warcraft or whatever the name is.
Reply
#16

this exact thread is posted at all sites ranked, at least I assume so.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

Like goat isnt sure.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:Like goat isnt sure.
I've seen it at wtf and x. I'm assuming it's at the other 3, but I don't go to any of them.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#19

do you win something for placing first?
Reply
#20

So if I posted my tits and cried while doing it could I float this place to the top of the list?
Is that all it takes to make these boys cream their panties?
:loool:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
02-22-2009, 08:37 PM
Last Post by Banana
01-19-2009, 11:08 PM
Last Post by niko
09-19-2008, 07:14 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-21-2008, 05:39 PM
Last Post by who
04-02-2008, 04:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)