02-12-2008, 01:51 AM
Come on! CT mentioned it a while back. Its been talked about for a while. Pick a date. Let's fucking do it!
Sunny Wrote:Will you be serving kool aid and cup cakes?
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:cLaY is in charge of the kool aide. Dude will drink anyone's kool-aide. Ntype could do the cupcakes, but we should probably have a drug dog check them out first.
Sunny Wrote:Sounds like my kind of party.
Can I have beer instead?
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Yes. But wear a skirt.
Sunny Wrote:Only if you wear one too!
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote::$ I'm wearing one now.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:cLaY is in charge of the kool aide. Dude will drink anyone's kool-aide. Ntype could do the cupcakes, but we should probably have a drug dog check them out first.
leeman Wrote:Why ????
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Vitamin E Wrote:Vit E is still chafed about missing the Chi Illy bender with NType.
ntype Wrote:I'm sure that you don't know how to sing "bring me to the game".:lool: