Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

donating chips
#1

is like catering to illegals.


make 'em earn it.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

agreed.
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:agreed.


This was supposed to be funny,right?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

I do it to make people like me.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

Can anybody see who donates to who and how many? I assume the staff can.
Reply
#6

Whats up with Paddys title?What happened to Hoax Jr.?You're telling me "awesome" is more accurate?I notice Chester's title is changed to something thats more to Paddys liking even though paddys dodged that whole issue.What mod is trying to curry favor with Paddy?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

Edit..I should have ended my last post with "that faggot" rather than paddy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

The GM didn't give his approval?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

Mods (not even super mods) can change user titles, so I'm off the hook.



and you know it's 8 anyway.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

Paddy Wrote:The GM didn't give his approval?


No.Second time I've been outraged today.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

1. I didn't change paddys title

2. I can see who donates where and I'm no where near the lead.
Reply
#12

Anhil8tor Wrote:1. I didn't change paddys title

2. I can see who donates where and I'm no where near the lead.
out with it!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:1. I didn't change paddys title

2. I can see who donates where and I'm no where near the lead.


Post the list of who donated how much to who.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

rut-row
Reply
#15

At a guess, I have donated at least 25,000 chips.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#16

I'm being buried with them.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

Sup goat.
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:Post the list of who donated how much to who.

There's a certain fascination with Swiss bank accounts. Secret "numbered accounts" are what have made Swiss banks famous. Favorites of deposed dictators and fictional spies, these accounts are coded with a number instead of a name. Unfortunately, though legal, they're sometimes not easy to open. For one thing, they generally require an in-person appearance in Switzerland. They also often require an initial deposit of at least $100,000 and cost about $300 per year to maintain. Secrecy doesn't come cheap, but...

I vote for not divulging this list.

good night
Reply
#19

:ph34r:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#20

Didn't goat give me a bunch yesterday?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
03-11-2008, 01:21 PM
Last Post by Clarissa
02-19-2008, 08:24 PM
Last Post by Sassy
06-03-2007, 03:30 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
08-18-2006, 06:22 AM
Last Post by Grumpy
02-16-2005, 10:27 PM
Last Post by Firemanz84
03-16-2004, 09:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)