Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Testing
#1

Shaniqua
Reply
#2

I'm an idiot
Reply
#3

You are using personal names, it was probably edited for that reason. I doubt continuing it will be a good option.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

Who the fucks logan?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Check the rules
*no posting of other persons personal infos*

thanks !
Reply
#6

I heard Chester is canadian
Reply
#7

Chester missed my attention yesterday.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

Don't quote me but I believe Logan is a TTer...

he helped paddy keep tabs on the forum world.
Reply
#9

I think 'loganfan' is the nic

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

I'm still lost.Are paddy and chester dating?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm still lost.Are paddy and chester dating?

Who isn't Paddy dating ???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

I'm going to say Sunny since she's Vit E's girl.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
10-18-2011, 09:36 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-15-2011, 04:50 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-13-2010, 07:00 PM
Last Post by who
11-06-2008, 04:59 AM
Last Post by snarg
09-26-2008, 01:05 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-25-2008, 12:57 AM
testing II
ntype
Last Post by coyote
03-26-2007, 05:40 AM
Last Post by UnderWhelmed
09-13-2006, 06:57 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-17-2006, 09:31 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
08-04-2005, 07:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)