Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Would anyone mind if I moved the sunny threads
#1

to paddypedia?
Reply
#2

Leave everything the fuck where it is. I love you.
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:to paddypedia?


Nope. Smart move.
Reply
#4

I don't like the idea.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:I don't like the idea.



it would make people log in to read it.
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor knows how to drive the bored.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:I don't like the idea.

its gonna keep the guests from flooding our boards and reading the only primo material we have...

bew/blondie has been here all morning.
Reply
#8

Do what you will.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

Paddy Wrote:Anhil8tor knows how to drive the bored.

Anhil8tor is the reason everyone left. I love you.
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Anhil8tor is the reason everyone left. I love you.

I thought it was the nana pin.
Reply
#11

Banana Wrote:I thought it was the nana pin.

And the smack off. I love you.
Reply
#12

Anhil8tor Wrote:bew/blondie has been here all morning.

If either of them log in we don't need Sunny anymore.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

Paddy Wrote:If either of them log in we don't need Sunny anymore.

they won't login...
Reply
#14

flumper is still bitter.
Reply
#15

CT280 Wrote:flumper is still bitter.

get those fucking CDs I requested uploaded shit for brains.
Reply
#16

CT280 Wrote:flumper is still bitter.

Stop it. I love you.
Reply
#17

don't move fucking theards
full stop

yer a damn idiot

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#18

snarg Wrote:don't move fucking theards
full stop

yer a damn idiot

He didn't. Put he could copy the thread so it's in both places. It might drive up traffic, no?
Reply
#19

don't encourage him
he will be out of control (again)

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
10-26-2019, 09:30 AM
Last Post by who
09-25-2010, 09:17 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Last Post by who
12-04-2008, 06:12 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-02-2008, 05:57 PM
Last Post by who
11-17-2008, 01:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)