Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Bonds tested positive for roids in 01
#1

RACK!

I'm no longer a fan of baseball...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

fucking Pedro is loving this shit.


"I dominated that era and I did it clean," he said. "I can stand by my numbers and I can be proud of them."

"I have a small frame and when I hurt all I could do was take a couple of Aleve or Advil, a cup of coffee and a little mango and an egg -- and let it go!" he said.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

WoolyGoat Wrote:fucking Pedro is loving this shit.


"I dominated that era and I did it clean," he said. "I can stand by my numbers and I can be proud of them."

"I have a small frame and when I hurt all I could do was take a couple of Aleve or Advil, a cup of coffee and a little mango and an egg -- and let it go!" he said.

Good for the cock fighter...he's a good shit.

Sad to say I won't be watching Bobby Cox's last season as a manager.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

Roger Clemens maintains he did the same thing.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

one way to keep baseball in the news
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:Roger Clemens maintains he did the same thing.
Roger's shadow weighs more than Petey.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

sorry

SAN FRANCISCO -- A typo in court papers regarding Barry Bonds filed late Thursday by federal prosecutors touched off a brief tempest in a teapot over the mistaken belief that he failed a drug test in November 2001,

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

snarg Wrote:sorry

SAN FRANCISCO -- A typo in court papers regarding Barry Bonds filed late Thursday by federal prosecutors touched off a brief tempest in a teapot over the mistaken belief that he failed a drug test in November 2001,


who Wrote:one way to keep baseball in the news
.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
08-06-2006, 03:28 AM
Last Post by Gadonkadonk Money Dawg
09-12-2005, 11:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)