Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

suggestions for Stoney
#1

I was going to pass the honor to flump, but he bailed...so here we are.


post your suggestions for Stoney's pose and I guess I'll pick the one I like the most.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

She'll logout before this gets sorted.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

1-Bent over a table.

2-Ass up, head down.

3-With a spatula.
Reply
#4

Bent over, looking back at the camera just a bit. Grabbing her right ass cheek so you can see the world. Lil bit of tits showing through the gap in her legs. Winking.
Reply
#5

Well, I'm at work for another couple hours, and can't possibly take a pic until later on tonight (despite popular opinion, I don't have my kids doing the lighting for my shoots), so there's some time to mull it over.

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#6

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:Lil bit of tits

Wrong.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:Bent over, looking back at the camera just a bit. Grabbing her right ass cheek so you can see the world. Lil bit of tits showing through the gap in her legs. Winking.


[Image: winner-win.jpg]
Reply
#8

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:Bent over, looking back at the camera just a bit. Grabbing her right ass cheek so you can see the world. Lil bit of tits showing through the gap in her legs. Winking.
your just forwarding the suggestions in your own pm box, aren't you.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:Bent over, looking back at the camera just a bit. Grabbing her right ass cheek so you can see the world. Lil bit of tits showing through the gap in her legs. Winking.


:eek: :$

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#10

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:the gap in her legs.


No, this is the part that is wrong...fat chicks have no gap.

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#11

Paddy Wrote:Wrong.

Are they big? Or just horrendous and nobody wants to see that? Ive never seen em.
Reply
#12

I've decided I'd also like to see Somebody'sBitch in that pose :d
Reply
#13

Stoney Wrote:No, this is the part that is wrong...fat chicks have no gap.
Feet shoulder width apart.
Reply
#14

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:Are they big? Or just horrendous and nobody wants to see that? Ive never seen em.

Don't know, but either way I don't want to see just "lil bits" of them.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

over/under
5
Reply
#16

Paddy Wrote:Don't know, but either way I don't want to see just "lil bits" of them.

You had to find something wrong with it? Didnt you?
Reply
#17

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:You had to find something wrong with it? Didnt you?

We have different tastes.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#18

Can I see what we're working with here? Ive honestly never seen this bitch. My pose sounds great in theory but if shes got hail damage on her ass or the grand canyon between her thighs, I can rearrange her a bit.
Reply
#19

she posts a pic here recently of the rack...I'm surprised you havent found it.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#20

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:Can I see what we're working with here? Ive honestly never seen this bitch. My pose sounds great in theory but if shes got hail damage on her ass or the grand canyon between her thighs, I can rearrange her a bit.

:eek: This is implausible.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by minorthreat
06-18-2010, 09:15 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-19-2008, 02:14 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2008, 08:35 PM
Stoney
Banana
Last Post by quint
02-28-2008, 10:57 PM
Last Post by Paddy
02-11-2008, 06:27 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-29-2008, 08:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)