Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dear Paddy
#1

Who's the ugly transvestite in your av?

I'll be back Monday to find out.
Reply
#2

That's you.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

Ease up paddy.He's just a kid.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

nose isn't big enough

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Ease up paddy.He's just a kid.

Sorry.

Magdalena, I don't know that it's anybody in particular. TomFoolery decided that that's what I looked like with my flowing curls. The av has sentimental value.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

Wait...did somebody say Foolery?
(sigh)
Reply
#7

Paddy Wrote:Sorry.

Magdalena, I don't know that it's anybody in particular. TomFoolery decided that that's what I looked like with my flowing curls. The av has sentimental value.

I'm sure your flowing curls are lovely.
Reply
#8

I like his wifes curls on my junk
Reply
#9

PaddysWifesLover Wrote:I like his wifes curls on my junk


OTST!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by who
02-17-2011, 04:44 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Last Post by bam
04-15-2010, 07:09 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-29-2009, 02:00 AM
Last Post by Paddy
06-10-2009, 07:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-27-2009, 10:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)