Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey bird.. questions about weed
#1

Do you still buy it?


How much does it cost now-a-days?


Is the potency alot more than say... um... 12 years ago?
Reply
#2

I still do buy it.Its about $50 a quarter for regular stuff and $400 an ounce for the really good shit.I don't know about the potency to much.I don't really care that much.I've never turned a bag down in my life because it didnt seem quality enough.I have turned it down if it looked short.I'm the type of smoker that just needs a small bowl or bong rather than a huge joint.A few hits and I'm good.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:$400 an ounce...

Jesus. :eek: I love you.
Reply
#4

$50 a fucking quarter?
Reply
#5

I hadn't bought weed since highschool....

When I did it used to be as follows:
1/4 oz for $25
1/2 oz for $50
1 oz for $80
Reply
#6

1 ounce is what we used to call a "lid" right? It would come in a sandwich baggie and people measured them by fingers. Two finger bag, three finger bag, etc. A lid was $10.
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:I hadn't bought weed since highschool....

When I did it used to be as follows:
1/4 oz for $25
1/2 oz for $50
1 oz for $80
you got ripped off. SHould be more like $35-$40 for a 1/2. and 60-75 for a zip. Price should go down with quantity.
Reply
#8

goldan Wrote:you got ripped off. SHould be more like $35-$40 for a 1/2. and 60-75 for a zip. Price should go down with quantity.

It was in high school.. there was only 1 dopeman so you paid a premium.
Reply
#9

Oh and everyone was broke so he mostly sold quarters. He'd buy a pound and break it up to pretty much straight quarter bags.
Reply
#10

I haven't smoked in ages, but I recently acquired some for a co-worker and the going rate for high-quality weed is $100 per quarter. You can still get the dirt weed for $20 an eighth, but why bother?
Reply
#11

goldan Wrote:$50 a fucking quarter?

Don't you live in Texas?The proximity to the mexican border might have something to do with how much cheaper it is.

In the city I can get quarters for $30 but that involves dealing with a more dangerous element.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Jesus. :eek: I love you.


Its really good stuff.Crystals and all sorts of red hairs.I buy it for my 65 year old uncle and resell it to him for $425.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:Don't you live in Texas?The proximity to the mexican border might have something to do with how much cheaper it is.

In the city I can get quarters for $30 but that involves dealing with a more dangerous element.
Yep and our bud sucks. It's ok I guess, but I paid the same prices in Phoenix for what could pass as kine here.
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:Its really good stuff.Crystals and all sorts of red hairs.I buy it for my 65 year old uncle and resell it to him for $425.

how bout a picture next time?
Reply
#15

It's worth it to pay a little extra for the good stuff. That Mexican brown gives me a headache.
Reply
#16

whatever I smoked last night didn't do much for me. I never saw the sack or anything though. My friend left a bowl loaded in my pipe.
Reply
#17

goldan Wrote:Yep and our bud sucks. It's ok I guess, but I paid the same prices in Phoenix for what could pass as kine here.

Its all supply and demand.If theres nothing around I'll pay $50 for a dime if its been long enough.


We don't have much to choose from.Its either dirt city weed which is always around or high end stuff from canada thats here periodically.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

Anhil8tor Wrote:how bout a picture next time?

I don't hold it long enough.When I get it he drives up from Jersey and we meet for lunch.Its awkward being your uncles supplier.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

cellphone shot?
Reply
#20

let it go, 8

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Did Bird die?
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-06-2012, 10:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)