Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Allright flump.. time to step up or shut up
#1

now that paddy isn't shoveling traffic our way you need to.


Now its time to know

is

Flump>bird33>paddy


:confused:
Reply
#2

[SIZE="7"]I didn't fucked logged in since NY Giants superbowl victory[/SIZE]
Reply
#3

Paddy seems to have totally wiggged out. I'm not sure what is up with that. Paddy is certainly < Flump or BIRD33. I love you.
Reply
#4

we are drowning in our own pity!
Reply
#5

I'm not.Paddys an internet drama queen.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

who gets credit for running him?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:who gets credit for running him?

sunny?
Reply
#8

I thought she was here to create traffic, not drive it away?


fucking canooks always have everything backwards.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

WoolyGoat Wrote:who gets credit for running him?

It was a combination of Sunny and some guy named Chester. And then BIRD33, of course. I love you.
Reply
#10

I'll pray for him to make a full recovery.


edit: Flump are you going to be able to carry the board now?
Reply
#11

I'm going to place the credit or blame on Chester since I know that Paddy was obssesed with the guy to the point where he got someone at another board to check his IP.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

oh and FTR...


I've talked to Monen. She'll come by but she ain't a fan of the flumpster.
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'll pray for him to make a full recovery.


edit: Flump are you going to be able to carry the board now?

I could, but I'm pretty busy. I'm doing all I can to post what little I have time for to keep you from jumping off the roof. I love you.
Reply
#14

Anhil8tor Wrote:oh and FTR...


I've talked to Monen. She'll come by but she ain't a fan of the flumpster.

What? I think I've only ever seen her post one time in my life. Its good to be known all over the web. I love you.
Reply
#15

She seems pretty smart.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:She seems pretty smart.

Stop running me. I love you.
Reply
#17

Anhil8tor Wrote:Paddy

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Paddy

BIRD33 Wrote:Paddy

WoolyGoat Wrote:Paddy

I get it guys.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#18

Paddy Wrote:I get it guys.

I bet your desk looks like the security room at a large casino. You probably have a screen for every forum on the web. I love you.
Reply
#19

Paddy
Reply
#20

hey I never said that

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-23-2010, 08:39 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-04-2010, 08:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)