Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Be careful BIRD33 (NSFW Language Youtube clip)
#1

[Image: AustralianSigncoons.jpg]

I love you.
Reply
#2

re-ported
Reply
#3

Is racism allowed at IT? I don't remember.

I know it's standard practice at CF.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#4

Is it still racist if you just end up feeling sorry for the guy who posted it?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

I gave him an infraction. It cost him 25 points and he is on probation for 24 days.


RACISM will not be tolerated.
Reply
#6

Don't shoot the messenger. I love you.
Reply
#7

Damn, 8ter is a fucking lame ass dumb fuck. I love you.

Quote:Dear Flumper Barflusterbutt,

You have received an infraction at InsaneTrain Forums.

Reason: Racist Picture Posted
-------
We don't condone racism here you silly cracker.
-------

This infraction is worth 25 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
InsaneTrain Forums
Reply
#8

I went easy on you. Next time I won't be so nice.


I watched this movie this weekend...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6OselVRTsM"]YouTube - Clerks II (Porch Monkey)[/ame]

porch monkeys is no longer racist IMO since that guy took it back
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:I went easy on you. Next time I won't be so nice.


I watched this movie this weekend...
YouTube - Clerks II (Porch Monkey)

porch monkeys is no longer racist IMO since that guy took it back

So you can post this and I get a warning for that picture? I'm confused. I love you.
Reply
#10

He's an idiot.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:He's an idiot.

Why does he have to keep reminding us? I love you.
Reply
#12

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Don't shoot the messenger. I love you.

right you are
sorry to repeat but: 8 is an idiot

but he means well :melt:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#13

the dude is taking it back. his grandma used to call him that for goodness sake!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
02-09-2021, 10:50 PM
Last Post by Ntype
10-28-2019, 12:42 AM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-05-2016, 11:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)