Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What is Paddy's deal?
#1

Wooly and Bird brought up a good question, why is Paddy non-existent lately?
Who runs Paddypedia in his absence? Was he really run by Chester and Sunny? What happened to Sunny? For someone who isn't bothered by stuff, her posting has pretty much died off.


Thanks
Reply
#2

Why will no one talk about this? Am I missing something?
Reply
#3

Paddy is paying me not to pile on him during this emotional time. I love you.
Reply
#4

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Paddy is paying me not to pile on him during this emotional time. I love you.


Why is he emotional?
Reply
#5

minorthreat Wrote:Why is he emotional?

Paddy is a big time internet poon chaser. Apparently when he started visiting all of these other boards he got involved with some of them and then when he found out that there were other guys he really got his feelings hurt. Then when he found out that the girls really didn't like him like he thought they did, he sort of lost it completely. I love you.
Reply
#6

I was away from my desk, professor.

I don't follow paddy around so I'm not sure what he's doing at other boards but it seems to me that he acts like he's to good for a place and either asks to be deleted or just stops coming by.That makes sense when it comes to retard boards like WTF but not here and the asking to be deleted is very drama queen and a sign he might take this a bit seriously.

The whole Sunny\Chester thing is kind of weird.From what I've seen posted on this board that nobody has refuted, Paddy might have gone behind the scenes at another board to figure out who Chester was via IP's.Even if that isnt the case he definitly had a hard on for the guy to odd proportions.As far as Sunny goes I enjoyed him taking it to her and calling her a cunt and what not because I think she deserves it.She played along and his schtick petered out.I'm not sure he was run but I definitly think he's at a loss for what to do and it goes back to my original statment about him trying to act like he's to cool for a place which I also thought was schtick but now I'm questioning if he really takes this serious.

We might be seeing the internet persona known as Paddy which I've enjoyed unravel right before our eyes.Stay tuned to see how it turns out.


(I predict paddy will start posting here again to try to negate some of this)

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:I was away from my desk, professor.

I don't follow paddy around so I'm not sure what he's doing at other boards but it seems to me that he acts like he's to good for a place and either asks to be deleted or just stops coming by.That makes sense when it comes to retard boards like WTF but not here and the asking to be deleted is very drama queen and a sign he might take this a bit seriously.

The whole SunnyChester thing is kind of weird.From what I've seen posted on this board that nobody has refuted, Paddy might have gone behind the scenes at another board to figure out who Chester was via IP's.Even if that isnt the case he definitly had a hard on for the guy to odd proportions.As far as Sunny goes I enjoyed him taking it to her and calling her a cunt and what not because I think she deserves it.She played along and his schtick petered out.I'm not sure he was run but I definitly think he's at a loss for what to do and it goes back to my original statment about him trying to act like he's to cool for a place which I also thought was schtick but now I'm questioning if he really takes this serious.

We might be seeing the internet persona known as Paddy which I've enjoyed unravel right before our eyes.Stay tuned to see how it turns out.


(I predict paddy will start posting here again to try to negate some of this)


Thanks friends.

So Paddy asked to be deleted here?
Reply
#8

No.He knows that would bring endless ridicule here.All he can do to act to cool is to stay away.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

minorthreat Wrote:Thanks friends.

So Paddy asked to be deleted here?

Maybe. Is it too late? I love you.
Reply
#10

I agree and disagree about asking to be deleted. Soon I will be asking to be deleted at PF. A few of them have been on the receiving end of my jokes and there is always the threat of one of the unstable victims becoming a mod.
Reply
#11

I stalked Paddy and found him at WTF. He kinda sucks.
Reply
#12

Being deleted might mean nothing to you but to Paddy its a statment.I've got the guy figured out.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

he's jumped the shark

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

He was given a great opportunity to shine with Paddypedia but got stage fright.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

minorthreat Wrote:I agree and disagree about asking to be deleted. Soon I will be asking to be deleted at PF. A few of them have been on the receiving end of my jokes and there is always the threat of one of the unstable victims becoming a mod.

If you want, you can auction my nic and pw at PF off with yours. I love you.
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:He was given a great opportunity to shine with Paddypedia but got stage fright.
once you start naming names you stop getting all the good info. no way he could live with that.



I enjoyed the brief run of honesty here.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

you guys are all full of shit
i hope all of this is a joke (some i know is a joke)
most of paddy's stuff is just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks

y'all can't really be this fukking stupid, can you??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#18

snarg Wrote:you guys are all full of shit
i hope all of this is a joke (some i know is a joke)
most of paddy's stuff is just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks

y'all can't really be this fukking stupid, can you??
of course, dude.

the whole forum was a no-win for him.


either he loses the respect of his myriad informants, or he's exposed as a fraud.


so he just left.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#19

Oh he'll be back.Most likely he post in this thread about how obsessed we are with him.In reality he's kind of got off track and we are all laughing at him which is what we do here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

Flumper Wrote:I'm not sure what's up with Paddy. He pretty much flies solo, regardless of how that sometimes appears.

Hi!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:13 PM
Last Post by who
02-17-2011, 04:44 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-29-2009, 02:00 AM
Last Post by Paddy
06-10-2009, 07:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-27-2009, 10:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)