Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

flump v. spork
#1

more entertaining?

more obnoxious??

this is not as obvious as it may appear at first glance

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

Where did teh spork go?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#3

if the voting were less ambiguous, i would vote for

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-23-2010, 08:39 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post by SporK
05-18-2010, 11:19 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
08-27-2009, 07:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)