Poll: Do you believe Paddy met some chick for lunch while his wife was pregnant? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
86.67%
13
86.67%
NO
13.33%
2
13.33%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Paddy, Paddy, Paddy
#1

Vote
Reply
#2

Perfect.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

ruh roh

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

Maybe Paddys just a stranger in a strange land looking to make friends via the internet?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Maybe Paddys just a stranger in a strange land looking to make friends via the internet?

The way he chastised sunny/silky and vitamin E seemed to project that he was above something like this. Sunny/silky is single so she can fuck whom she wants right?

Maybe those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks?
Reply
#6

The best part about this is the guy saying Paddy used to insult her and her kids before they met for lunch.I mean how do you get past someone insulting your kids and then meeting them for lunch?

"Hey Honey your kid must be a real retard, do you like Italian?"

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

The fact that he ridiculed the woman about her past and then met her for lunch indicates that he was looking for more than a Cola, cold sandwich, and stimulating conversation from her. Either that or he is a big teddy bear of a softie. One of the two.
Reply
#8

smooth talkers like Paddy can always repair burned bridges.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:The best part about this is the guy saying Paddy used to insult her and her kids before they met for lunch.I mean how do you get past someone insulting your kids and then meeting them for lunch?

"Hey Honey your kid must be a real retard, do you like Italian?"


This is what is funny about the whole thing. Does this story make Paddy a little creepy? Sure. But what about the chick that continues to meet guys from the net? Something is wrong there as well. I understand Morfeeuhs/Ken wants to hurt Paddy's cred or whatever, but all I see happening is that his girlfriend is looking pathetic and he can't get over on Paddy without posting personal info. The whole thing is one giant clusterfuck.

Morfeeuhs did make it exciting and entertained us. Rack him.
Reply
#10

Paddy is a mack with the ladies.

This is indisputable. Its why he couldn't rank the WTF women...
Reply
#11

where's luke? I think there are nudes of this chick at mag7. well, probably cf too.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

minorthreat Wrote:This is what is funny about the whole thing. Does this story make Paddy a little creepy? Sure. But what about the chick that continues to meet guys from the net? Something is wrong there as well. I understand Morfeeuhs/Ken wants to hurt Paddy's cred or whatever, but all I see happening is that his girlfriend is looking pathetic and he can't get over on Paddy without posting personal info. The whole thing is one giant clusterfuck.

Morfeeuhs did make it exciting and entertained us. Rack him.

In defense of sassylassy (and unfortunately this will help Paddy as well) she's as balanced as the next person to know the internet is the internet. For him to want to meet the "whore" while his pregnant wife was teaching other crumb snatchers means he had to have the same impression... internet's the internet.

Thanks for the RACK though. I tried.
Reply
#13

WoolyGoat Wrote:where's luke? I think there are nudes of this chick at mag7. well, probably cf too.
http://mag7forums.com/phpbb/viewtopic.ph...ight=sassy

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

WoolyGoat Wrote:http://mag7forums.com/phpbb/viewtopic.ph...ight=sassy

hell yeah fuck that first time that I see a link to that place.
Reply
#15

ps to mag7'ers IT logo is a flash file who could be well reduced.
Reply
#16

minorthreat Wrote:This is what is funny about the whole thing. Does this story make Paddy a little creepy? Sure. But what about the chick that continues to meet guys from the net? Something is wrong there as well. I understand Morfeeuhs/Ken wants to hurt Paddy's cred or whatever, but all I see happening is that his girlfriend is looking pathetic and he can't get over on Paddy without posting personal info. The whole thing is one giant clusterfuck.

Morfeeuhs did make it exciting and entertained us. Rack him.


He's basically showing us how fucked up his own life is to try to get over on Paddy.

Does it bother him knowing she'd meet up with guys over the net so easily?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

Bother me? How do you think I nailed it?
Reply
#18

You probably arent the first to meet her via the net, right?How confident are you that you're the last?

I'd have a problem with my girls nude pic's floating around the net.Seems like a lack of judgment.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

Since paddy met her after me, I'm confident I'm not the last.

The nude pics that you're linking to, are pics I took and we posted. Why would I be upset about that? The other pics were pics that weren't posted, but passed around. I did the exact same thing, difference is boards don't want to plaster themselves with my cock shots, whereas tits are better received. Sure it might not be kosher by your standards, but I can't really be all that upset about her doing the same things I was doing.
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:He's basically showing us how fucked up his own life is to try to get over on Paddy.

Does it bother him knowing she'd meet up with guys over the net so easily?


How far can a guy go down with the ship before bailing overboard?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by who
02-17-2011, 04:44 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-29-2009, 02:00 AM
Last Post by Paddy
06-10-2009, 07:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-27-2009, 10:46 PM
Last Post by quint
03-31-2009, 04:45 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-13-2009, 05:14 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-28-2009, 04:27 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)