Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

That's a bike !
#1

http://gizmodo.com/photogallery/bitchcruiser/

The bitchcruiser...damn who's bike is it ? Mich's ? mmh too hardcore ! Paddy's ??? mmh seems not enough rotten ...

[Image: medium_2326879344_dd599461aa_o.jpg]

[Image: medium_2326879458_86ba892737_o.jpg]
Reply
#2

I was wondering if you've been posting all your sex lately to try and refute that you are a terrible lover.
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:I was wondering if you've been posting all your sex lately to try and refute that you are a terrible lover.

dude I've been labelled as "big boy" or "the terrible snake from outta jungle"

ok now enough talked about me.

do you still have those sexual insecurities who makes you wearing your wife's underwears secretly ?
Reply
#4

ntype Wrote:dude I've been labelled as "big boy" or "the terrible snake from outta jungle"

ok now enough talked about me.

do you still have those sexual insecurities who makes you wearing your wife's underwears secretly ?


If it fits this must be his title.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:If it fits this must be his title.

Fixed

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

jesus...is there any admin that Bird doesn't have in his back pocket?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

do they teach you foreigners about prepositions in the english language?
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:do they teach you foreigners about prepositions in the english language?

go get those at your local wallmart if you dare
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:If it fits this must be his title.

leeman Wrote:Fixed

ssssssssSSSSSSsssssweeeet :d
Reply
#10

WoolyGoat Wrote:jesus...is there any admin that Bird doesn't have in his back pocket?


Being general manager has its privileges.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:Being general manager has its privileges.
more like puppet master

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

I'm guessing it wasn't his wife that gave him the nickname...
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm guessing it wasn't his wife that gave him the nickname...

wife told me that I'm well equipped for the war :d

ah ah.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sassy
08-28-2008, 07:53 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-04-2008, 09:41 AM
Last Post by Sassy
04-02-2008, 08:00 PM
Last Post by Sunny
09-19-2007, 05:23 PM
Last Post by Sassy
04-01-2007, 01:18 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-20-2007, 03:50 PM
Last Post by who
02-05-2007, 11:28 PM
Last Post by Sassy
01-06-2007, 08:46 PM
Last Post by Sassy
11-10-2006, 04:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)