Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

serenathemachina Registering
#1

Dig the name. :lool:
Reply
#2

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f8Vzn2VCAA"]YouTube - Reporter Flips for a Story[/ame]



How come this won't embed?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

you copied it from deadspin
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:you copied it from deadspin


No I shot that footage myself, asshole.I got the link via youtube.Was that an answer to my question Mr Admin or are you to busy checking troll IP's and viewing who voted in private polls?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:How come this won't embed?

Fixed.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

leeman Wrote:Fixed.


We might need to talk about 8's poor attitude lately.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:you copied it from deadspin

go create some original content yourself. Mr I'm a mod around here mmh.

for example :

go catch a few crocs meanwhile you are deeply drunk.
eat a dead raccoon puke after that, do nice sounds like "beeeatch"
ask steve O if he can put you on fire meanwhile the midget is doing your dog
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:We might need to talk about 8's poor attitude lately.

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A HERO FALL FROM GRACE??????



I'M GONNA GUESS NO!!!!!
Reply
#9

Hero's new season is almost going to start again...I'm waiting that !
Reply
#10

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-27-2006, 03:32 PM
Last Post by Bill
02-01-2006, 05:07 PM
Last Post by PurpleHaze
08-18-2005, 11:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)