Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Getting on my nerves "hey look my board is.."
#1

ok listen punks. there's a trend coming around here :

showing your internet e-dicks "hey look my board is better than yours".

This is just starting to get fucking annoying, what the freaking hell do you all get the liberty to come here and spam the place.

I bet you what would happen if I would do half of what you fucking wasted midgets do here : I would get banned on your dear boards in 5 seconds chronograph.

You are free to speak about whatever you want. HOWEVER...
Reply
#2

I wish they would come here and spam their boards so that I would have something to read. I love you.
Reply
#3

ok for the one who are like "hey but my board IS better than.."

I'll make things easy : yes your board is the most marvellous board on earth THAT MARVELLOUS THAT YOU HAVE TO COME AROUND AND SPEAK ABOUT IT BECAUSE WE ARE FUCKILIGNY TOO IDIOTS TO HAVE FOUND THE URL BY OURSELVES.
Reply
#4

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I wish they would come here and spam their boards so that I would have something to read. I love you.

listen homo...err wait yeah that's teh drama they come around here because it's the only place who doesn't have half of their asses banned for major brain incapacity
Reply
#5

Well said Ntype. Huh

I love you.
Reply
#6

I'm tired as hell.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)