Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

8's baseball league
#1

8, who are all these people?

eu's (I know him)
Cowboys From Hell
Go Mariners
Wooly Goats (hi!)
BeerChugger
Peaceful Warriors
Roid Ragers
FroggysNemesis
Mixed Nuts
Louisiana RaginCajun (I know you)




Also, what's your draft strategy for tonight?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

cowboys from hell = MFW
Marines is a client
BeerChuggers = jar025
peaceful warriros = fantasy sports friend
roid ragers = michman
froggysnemisis = fantasy sports friend
mixed nuts is a client

First I have to figure out where I'm drafting. If I'm first obviously its Arod. After that its on gut feeling. I have two teams already and I've acquired about 7 or 8 of the same players on both teams. Those leagues suck too because there are only 8 teams... I hate anything less than 10
Reply
#3

you shouldn't mix business with pleasure

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

WoolyGoat Wrote:you shouldn't mix business with pleasure

guess its too late now.
Reply
#5

Mixed Nuts is the name of a team in my softball league.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

its a guarantee that mixed nuts or michman finishes in last place. neither of them know dick about baseball.
Reply
#7

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link...1452170692

8's kid in 16 years.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

Rofl.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#9

i completely dominated that draft.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

WoolyGoat Wrote:i completely dominated that draft.

I like my roster.

My pitching and relieving is impeccable.
Reply
#11

i have all of your whacked out stats covered

no way i don't win

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

so we shouldn't play the league?
Reply
#13

after that douchebag picked josh hamilton in the first round, the league is pretty meaningless anyway.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

yeah that fucker. I'm waiting for him to get online and explain that bullshit.
Reply
#15

there's no explanation, the league is tainted.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#16

Kenji Johjima
(Sea - C)
Garrett Atkins
(Col - 1B,3B)
Rickie Weeks
(Mil - 2B)
Ryan Braun
(Mil - 3B)
Michael Young
(Tex - SS)
Matt Holliday
(Col - LF)
Torii Hunter
(LAA - CF)
Jeff Francoeur
(Atl - RF)
Adrián González
(SD - 1B)
Alex Gordon
(KC - 1B,3B)
Pat Burrell
(Phi - LF)
Edwin Encarnación
(Cin - 3B)
Josh Barfield
(Cle - 2B)
Erik Bedard
(Sea - SP)
Brandon Webb
(Ari - SP)
Jonathan Papelbon
(Bos - RP)
Francisco Rodríguez
(LAA - RP)
Roy Halladay
(Tor - SP)
Tim Hudson
(Atl - SP)
Jason Isringhausen
(StL - RP)
Daniel Cabrera
(Bal - SP)
Reply
#17

dude you have no triples, no steals, no holds

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#18

There are 18 stat categories I gave up 3.
Reply
#19

let me know how that works out for you

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#20

I hope you pay attention.

Trades can reshape your team. Also holds are something I pick up during the year...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
11-02-2009, 11:14 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-08-2009, 07:25 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-19-2009, 04:22 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-09-2009, 03:40 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-03-2009, 06:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)