Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

8's recipe thread
#1

Coon Ass Punch

6 oz lemon juice
1 T. bitters
1/2 fifth burgundy or claret
1/2 fifth dry sherry
1/2 fifth brandy
1 fifth burbon
1 fifth champagne
3/4 c. sugar

mix all ingredients together, adjust sugar to sweeten
Reply
#2

^ gay.




I love you.
Reply
#3

Thats a drink a 15 year old makes when raiding his parents liquor cabinet.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

guess I need not post the food recipes then.
Reply
#5

So does it actually taste like a coon's ass 8?
Reply
#6

Sunny Wrote:So does it actually taste like a coon's ass 8?

not if you put enough sugar.

I had a crabmeat augrautin recipe.. and a few others. fuck those guys.
Reply
#7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg6qcgoa...antic.com/

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

sounds like a good beach punch
Reply
#9

SHRIMP SCAMPI

2 lbs cooked shrimp, peeled
Scampi Sauce in a bottle
cook shrimp in scampi sauce. Eat.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)