Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

did Cool Hand Luke
#1

get banned here?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

Why would he have?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

I have no idea, that's why I'm asking.

He thinks he has been. I don't see him on the list.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

So was he banned or is this a pathetic way to make up for him looking like a douche here a few weeks ago?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

I didn't ban him
Reply
#6

Is he banned is the question.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Is he banned is the question.

I can't find anything showing him banned.
Reply
#8

he referenced being banned in his weekly "rankings"


I didn't bring them up because they're dumb and stuff, but he's actually banned it's pretty stupid.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

Why?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

cuz we don't ban people just because they're idiots?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

nope he had never been banned. just checked btw.
Reply
#12

WoolyGoat Wrote:he referenced being banned in his weekly "rankings"


I didn't bring them up because they're dumb and stuff, but he's actually banned it's pretty stupid.


Are you saying he is or he isnt?

Do any of the "authority figures" around here have a clue how this whole message board thing works?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:Are you saying he is or he isnt?

Do any of the "authority figures" around here have a clue how this whole message board thing works?

he's not fucking banned around here, my guess is that he forgot his password and in one week he's going to wonder what the fuck you use a keyboard for.

my 2two cents
Reply
#14

because he didn't reg he doesn't have an IP listed so he can't be IP banned.

His nic is valid so he isn't banned by his nic.


I think he is lying.
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:Are you saying he is or he isnt?

Do any of the "authority figures" around here have a clue how this whole message board thing works?
sorry, typo.


IF he's actually banned...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#16

Maybe bird ran him and he won't admit it?
Reply
#17

One of many.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:One of many.

hey why the hell don't you try to run away 8 ?!?
Reply
#19

Anhil8tor Wrote:because he didn't reg he doesn't have an IP listed so he can't be IP banned.


:loool:






oh, and he has never been banned
he's an idiot and possibly wanted to create some drama
why would we ban an innocuous fool like him??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-05-2010, 05:00 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-16-2009, 01:03 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-20-2009, 04:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)