Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Welcome Irish guys...
#1

he is taking paddys place here as our resident scotsman.
Reply
#2

Anhil8tor Wrote:he is taking paddys place here as our resident scotsman.

I am no Brit, Fuck Off!
Reply
#3

Go die, Irish.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

brit, scottish.. all foreigners.
Reply
#5

Glad to see you back Irish.
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:Go die, Irish.

Still sucking MT dick. Notice I did not punctuate with a question mark; this is rhetorical since we all know this to be true. Missed you too luv.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-15-2009, 06:22 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-01-2009, 04:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)