Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Are the Spurs Dirty?
#1

With the Suns last year and the hit in West last night they really look cheap.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=ym4O6tf4Chk&feature=related"]YouTube - NBA WHERE UN-AMAZING HAPPENS SAN ANTONIO SPURS EDITION[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYC95MziMJk"]YouTube - Cheap Shot Rob - Robert Horry Flagrant Foul on Steve Nash[/ame]


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUh1kJLrY...=nba,82847
Reply
#2

Its not like every game they go out there and hurt someone.I'd call them physical rather then dirty.That last video with Horry setting a pick is not dirty in the slightest.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

I'm not sure, but I would bang Eva Longoria until Christ came back (sup 8?)
Reply
#4

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'm not sure, but I would bang Eva Longoria until Christ came back (sup 8?)

He's jewish bird.
Reply
#5

I think he's one of the surviving branch davidians.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:I think he's one of the surviving branch davidians.

well whatever he is his father won't be happy with him come sunday.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-26-2009, 04:21 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-16-2009, 08:22 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-21-2008, 12:52 AM
Last Post by cLaY
05-17-2008, 02:16 AM
Dirty Lemricks.
WickedKizzy
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-30-2008, 05:53 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-25-2008, 08:56 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-25-2006, 05:04 PM
Last Post by SanDog
04-05-2006, 11:39 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
11-25-2005, 12:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)