Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Arcade is back and lill buggy.
#1

Well Since I had to upgrade everything I had to delete all highscores in the arcade.
And I have a graphical bug but will eventually fix it ...

Now everyone can paly that has made more the 15 posts...

I better say this now or I will have all arcaders asking me why.

And the thing is, WHY IS PADDY STILL LISTED AS HIGHSCORER??

Well since I have CLEANED all scores out I can only come to the conclution he used the cheats that are to get his highscores...

I will lookinto it further.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

holy crap!


Paddy's life was so bad that he had to hack our arcade to beat woolys scores?
Reply
#3

I laughed.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

I can see paddy cheating on his wife but not the arcade.I feel like a kid who just found out there is no Santa Claus.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Mich is so gay he laughed at 8's joke.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

I'd like to know where did it stop...

first his wife, then ITers...
Reply
#7

He's probably not even Irish.Some greek fucker from N jersey.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:holy crap!


Paddy's life was so bad that he had to hack our arcade to beat woolys scores?
at least there's an explanation

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by Ntype
10-28-2019, 12:36 AM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-08-2010, 03:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)