Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Do we still have those sweet NSFW ads?
#1

My boss is starting to notice I've been more productive at work. I'd hate to give the wrong impression.

Lemme know.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Who is "we" white man?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

We be us.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

Vitamin E Wrote:We be us.

The Duke Lacross team?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

Nahh ...
I'll run the Amazon ads ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

Go Flyers?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Go Home Flyers Sad


Thats better

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)