Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Good thing you updated boss
#1

It has really helped traffic!
Reply
#2

Yeah ....

How's your post ratio IT vs The Island lately???
Well youre not alone ...

E and bill + some other gays have walked the same way....


Well I guess that I finally have to make a fake search site of this place with google ads as I planned ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

And the only thing the upgrade did was adding functions WITHOUT down time so I guess she's finally dead....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

It so figures 8's an island faggot.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

the mod team around here sucks a big one. just sayin'
Reply
#6

It is off the charts right now since I spammed the campfire....


I don't really care about basketball and flump doesn't like talkin religion...

I started playing the arcade.

I'll try to get some posters around.

Don't count on Bill and E tho
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:It is off the charts right now since I spammed the campfire....


I don't really care about basketball and flump doesn't like talkin religion...

I started playing the arcade.

I'll try to get some posters around.

Don't count on Bill and E tho


Is having a vagina a requirement to understanding what this means?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:Is having a vagina a requirement to understanding what this means?

it would help.


don't worry they hate me there too!


at troll train there are only two members that respond to anything I post...
1. tommy
2. nana

Sad
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:the mod team around here sucks a big one. just sayin'


hi :drool:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:the mod team around here sucks a big one. just sayin'

Makes you yearn for the days when you bought diamond rings for some mods.



he shoots he scores.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

i love the non responsive flump..


bring up bew or religion and he locks up
Reply
#12

Not much of a forum superstar if you ask me.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-15-2013, 02:55 AM
Last Post by Hub Cap
02-09-2013, 05:12 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-27-2011, 07:46 PM
Last Post by who
10-13-2010, 10:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)